blackløtus guild Index du Forum
blackløtus guild Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

macro pour dk

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    blackløtus guild Index du Forum -> blackløtus guild -> Aides aux classes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aonn
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Sep - 08:42 (2012)    Sujet du message: macro pour dk Répondre en citant

Frost DK Macros 5.0.4

Rune/Frost Strike Macro
Code:
#showtooltip  #/console SET Sound_EnableSFX 0  /cast [spec:1]Frost Strike;[spec:2,exists]Death Coil  /castrandom Rune Strike  /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()  #/console SET Sound_EnableSFX 1

Explanation – If your in Frost presence, it will cast Rune Strike whenever it is up. If it is not up you will cast Frost Strike. The only downfall for a Macro like this, is the error messages you will get. Hence the EnableSFX scripts, so your good to go.

Ghoul Summon/Sacrifice Macro
Code:
#showtooltip  /castsequence reset=60 Raise Dead, Death Pact

Explanation – First click will summon your ghoul. Second click will sacrifice him to restore some of your health.

Ghoul Stun Macro
Code:
#showtooltip Gnaw  /cast [@focus] Gnaw

Explanation – This will let you use your ghouls Gnaw ability on your focused target.

Pillar of Frost Macro
Code:
#showtooltip Pillar of Frost  /cast Pillar of Frost  /cast Blood Tap  /use 14

Explanation – This will use your Pillar of Frost with your Trinket, and of course Blood Tap is in there ( Blood Tap should be in all of your dps Macros ). If you want you can throw in a /Raise Dead for more Dps.

If you’re still having trouble finding the Macros you’re looking for or want more advanced ones, then check out the Addon I use called Impulse. It will show you the easiest way to Keybind every class, how to set-up your rotation, and give you TONS of Pre-Made Macros.

Unholy Death Knight Macros MoP 5.0.4

These are the Unholy DK Macros I’m currently using for MoP. There were quite a lot of changes in Mists of Pandaria, so if you have any questions or suggestions on the Macros, please let me know.
Note: These are just your basic Macros. If you’re looking for more advanced
Click Here for the Keybinding and Macro Addon I Use

Unholy DK Macros 5.0.4

Dk Pet Dismiss Macro
Code:
/script PetDismiss() /cast Raise Dead

Explanation -  Click it once to dismiss ghoul, then click it a second time to resummon him. Really good for Arena when pet gets feared.

Mind Freeze Macro
Code:
#showtooltip Mind Freeze /cast [mod:shift, @focus] Mind Freeze; Mind Freeze

Explanation – This will Mind Freeze your current target or you can hold down Shift to hit your focused target.

Death Grip Macro
Code:
#showtooltip Death Grip /cast [mod:shift, @focus] Death Grip; Death Grip

Explanation -  This will Death Grip your current target or hold down Shift to Death Grip your focused target.

Ghoul Huddle Macro
Code:
#showtooltip Huddle  /cast Huddle

Explanation -  This will cause your ghoul to use Huddle whenever you click it.

If you’re still having trouble finding the Macros you’re looking for or want more advanced ones, then check out the Addon I use called Impulse. It will show you the easiest way to Keybind every class, how to set-up your rotation, and give you TONS of Pre-Made Macros.
Click Here for Impulses Keybinding and Macro Addon  

Blood Death Knight Macros MoP 5.0.4

These are the Blood DK Macros I’m currently using for MoP. There were quite a lot of changes in Mists of Pandaria, so if you have any questions or suggestions on the Macros, please let me know.
Note: These are just your basic Macros. If you’re looking for more advanced
Click Here for the Keybinding and Macro Addon I Use

Blood DK Macros 5.0.4

Chains of Ice Macro
Code:
#showtooltip Chains of Ice  /cast [mod:shift, @focus] Chains of Ice; Chains of Ice

Explanation – This will cast Chains of Ice on your current target or you can hold down Shift for focused target.

Strangulate Macro
Code:
#showtooltip Strangulate  /cast [mod:shift, @focus] Strangulate; Strangulate

Explanation – click it normally it will cast Strangulate on your current target or hold down Shift for focused target.

Lichborne Macro
Code:
#showtooltip Lichborne  /cast Lichborne;  /cast [@player] Death Coil

Explanation – This will cast Lichborne followed by a Death Coil on yourself for those crazy good heals. You can just spam it for a couple Death Coils to help out the healer.

Vampiric Blood/Rune Tap Macro
Code:
#showtooltip  /cast Vampiric Blood  /cast Rune Tap

Explanation – This will cast Vampiric Blood followed by a Rune Tap. Spam it if you have a couple of Blood Runes you want to use.

Info from http://deathknightmacros.com

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Sep - 08:42 (2012)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    blackløtus guild Index du Forum -> blackløtus guild -> Aides aux classes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange